neobux-best way of making money

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Effect of thinking....(part: midnight)

Some 20 days ago I promised that I will come again. But that would take 20 days I did not think even. Today I want  to share some definitions of some particular types of musics which almost been forgotten and of course concisely. Now-a-days "so called" music directors and composers make music by their own desire. They do not even care either they are wrong or not. Which has done one thing successfully. Now they are giving thousands of hit tracks which is enough to enchant general people. And the most interesting part of that success is that some country musicians or even some underground famous bands find their songs or composition has been stolen and they didn't even knew it. May be it's funny but hard enough to break hearts.

I will discuss this "stealing part" more precisely in my next blog. And that will not take 20 days i can assure definitely. Because my schedules are more flexible than ever...so...

Eventually classical music is the root of everything whether we acknowledge it or not. Some 1500 years ago it  was sung whole heartedly though the time measured as the most primary stage of classical music.And by the passages of times it also changed its way of flowing many times.

I will catch you up later because I have to go now. But I will back tomorrow and will complete the untold truth behind music and their composers.

But I have a quiz for everyone, can anyone tell me what is the meaning of the phrase "Think eggs, think nightmares"...But dear friends you have to find it yourself because I also don't know the exact meaning. I know its very awful to ask a quiz whose breakdown I don't know myself but again the Universe is a box of puzzles and for any individual it's impossible to know everything and so am I..So pardon my ignorance..

And good night...Happy thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment