neobux-best way of making money

Friday, October 8, 2010

Effect of thinking....(part: The brutality)

In school I learnt an essay named "Value of Time" ,where I found a sentence which remains as one of my favourite quotes...it was something like "Life is not a bed of roses, its a bed of thrones".
I'm afraid that I don't know who wrote the quote first but whatever I would like to express my highest possible regard for him because he wrote about my present situation so accurately.
It would be inconceivable for anyone to survive in a harsh condition but that is what I'm continuing. I know may be my well wishers and page viewers or readers didn't get me. But I will explain everything step by step.
To live a far away from home,from family,friends and of course motherland is not so easy. And if the place where you live is more worse than anything its almost like an addition to your sufferings. May be you can consider it as a hard truth of your life but at the end of the day a question arises what can I do?
The answer was self-made and of course I will explain...
And as an addition to these troubles you will sense one thing steadily that people around you are so disgusting, so rude, so arrogant and of course neither friendly nor helpful. Even at some points you will feel yourself as Martian!  
May be you are cooking your food,washing your clothes while your classmates are preparing for the examination. But I can not deny these situations because these are my daily needs and wherever I stay I have to fulfil these. But again searching for some helping verbs!
On the other hand if you are not allow to do any part time jobs that makes things worst. Because it means you don't have any financial source which follows to empty wallets. In some occasions your family also can't help you because they are living far far away. And some countries also don't support easy money sending or receiving system. Such as Somalia. 
Everyday you wake up with new dreams, with new possibilities but everything stops at one point when bound to continue this kind of life. May be you are crying but again nobody will come ahead to commiserate you. Everyday I face a lot of problems but I am not helpless. Because I know from inside in one shiny morning I will wake up and everything will be all right.
Do you know from where I get all my positive energies? It is Music. It may be funny but its true. Music teaches me how to celebrate the life. Every note of music expresses immense joy and tremendous achievement. I reboot my life with music everyday maybe every moment. And my choice of music I already stated in my past blogs. 
These craziness of mine for music possibly little bit funny. But I believe only music has no limit, no language and no border.
I think its not a bad advice to listen music more and more. Because at the end it makes feeling us refresh...which is really a crying need now-a-days.
okay that's all for today but one track I really want to share with you...





And of course Happy thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment