neobux-best way of making money

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Effect of thinking....(part: endless begin)

Ready for today?

I know its hard to explain but I didn't able to get a space yesterday evening. So my place was ignored and I was neglected by myself. But today I want to close this chapter down but its too difficult to think even. Whatever happens in our life is just a mere reflection of our did's. But enjoying a sound calm music can help you feel the heaven in your neighbours.

Classical music was created on this cause no one can refuse. Though its some 1500 years old. But as I say always,classical songs-they all are evergreen. And one interesting truth which I should share that the term "classical" is a new age creation and was first included in the Oxford dictionary in the mid 19th century. Firstly on the middle age it was named after region where it produced. Such as,Indian art music.

Problem of singing classical..

Now come the point of singing classic. Its impossible for a person like me. Because basically I am a bathroom-singer. But to be a vocalist of classical songs you needed to be trained enough to grip it as glass of water. I know right at this moment someone is thinking if I am not an expert of music why I am blogging on this topic. The answer I already stated in my first blog. Music lives in me or maybe I live in music. On this very sentence right now I can remember one of my favourite songs which was sung by Mr.Andrea Bocelli. He is an Italian singer and the song named "Vivo Per Lei" which means "I Live for her". Actually he meant music as his dream girl.


Vivo Per Lei--Andrea Bocelli

 Andrea Bocelli - Vivo per lei 
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Era of churrigueresco and romance

Era of  churrigueresco music is distinguished from the mid of 17th century to end of 18th century. On this space of time human civilization saw use of various instruments for the first time. Such as pipe organ. Opera started to accept as a form of music from this era.

Opera reminds me 1 song which enchanted me long ago..the music is from The Phantom of Opera and was named as Think of me.
Okay if you not then check out the music..




 Sarah Brightman - Think of Me - Phantom of the O .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine



The music of  romantic era was characterised from late 19th century to early 20th century. On this epoch lyricists and composers started to feel the melody of songs than ever.

Have you guys heard the title track of The Godfather by Nino Rota. To me it was more than a creation..
taste it if you are intelligent enough. Ha ha I was just joking...Enjoy

 Nino Rota - Track 9 .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

And forget to say...Happy thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment