neobux-best way of making money

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

once upon a day in...

Sometimes i try to look into my soul into my conscience.Actually what is going on! Is it okay?or was that insane? I try to make a figure..am i talking too much or less? Questioning is one of my special features.I keep questioning until someone feeling bore.But it also has some advantages..people will keep distance.You can think free.Nobody can harm unless make you injure physically.But are we really thinking?

My username is songnpeople.But i am not discussing about songs nor people.some people may already think that i have no place to go but i have a computer and unfortunately i have a internet connection.So i am taking full advantages of being alone.i am writing some unhealthy philosophical crap.

But do you really think that is the answer? the answer of the very last sentence is a very big NO.my point of view maybe different but the way of visualize is same.i also have 2 eyes as you have.But i have some scars which follows a natural darkness in viewing.

Now get to the point.what is going on around us.Are we really getting the essence of past unforgettable songs.I am from new generation but my thinking is not old.maybe it is not modified.I also know time is changing but it never means ears are changing.You dont need to be a singing master to understand good and entertaining songs.And of course entertainment never means using various kinds of music instruments for some extraterrestrial sounds which sometimes annoying even.

at the end this is not my last blog neither my first.I will keep updating you with some quality healthy and powerful music which really signifies what music all about.And think ...are we really passing our best time on the earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment